Palo Alto Networks
We are a full-service Platinum Palo Alto Networks partner. We offer full service consultancy to integrate, maintain and support your Palo Alto Networks investment. In addition, we are a value added reseller of all Palo Alto Networks products and subscriptions at competitive prices.
Our solid partnership with Palo Alto Networks is reflected in our Platinum Partner status as well as our seat on the Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP) Global Advisory Board.
Why Palo Alto Networks?
Organizations all over the world rely on Palo Alto Networks to detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks while safely enabling applications.
Company Fast Facts
- Fiscal year 2017 revenue was $1.8 billion, a 28% year-over-year increase – growth that significantly outpaced the industry
- Ranked an enterprise firewall market leader by Gartner in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (published July 2017)
- Partnered with elite leaders, such as Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft, Proofpoint, PwC, Splunk, Tanium and VMware
- Global support organization (Americas, EMEA, Asia and Japan) recognized for exceptional services, including:
- J.D. Power and TSIA “Outstanding Customer Support Experience” (2015, 2016, 2017) for assisted support.
- TSIA “Outstanding Worldwide” rating (2015, 2016, 2017) for commitment to customer support
- Named on Fortune Magazine’s Top 50 companies changing the world (Sept. 2017) and Future 50 (Oct. 2017) lists
- IPO July 2012; stock symbol on the NYSE: PANW
Our Palo Alto Networks Certifications
Palo Alto Networks Platform
The Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform has four key characteristics that enable the prevention of successful cyberattacks:
- Natively integrated technologies that leverage a single-pass architecture to exert positive control based on applications, users and content to reduce organizational attack surface, support open communication, orchestration, and visibility, and enable consistent security posture, providing the same protection on the endpoint, in the data center, on the network, in public and private clouds, and across SaaS environments.
- Automation of protection by creating and reprogramming security postures in real-time across the network, endpoint and cloud environments to counter new threats, allowing teams to scale with technology, not people.
- Extensibility and flexibility that allow for consistent protection as users move off physical networks – and as organizations expand – and adopt new technologies and architectures.
- Threat intelligence sharing that enhances prevention and minimizes the spread of attacks by taking advantage of the network effects of automated sharing of protections across a global community.